Weapons can be equipped in Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson in place of a character's default weapon.
However, they are cosmetic only and do not effect performance in battle in any way. If you want to effect performance, look at equipping Shinobi Stones.
- Green Willow, Red Blossom: A pair of short swords handed down from Asuka's grandpa.
- Gourd Hammer - Tree Frog: Legend has it shaking them at a festival can bring rain.
- Tsukimaru & Kagemaru: These Sai, Tsukimaru & Kagemaru, can cast cut demons.
- Gimmicky Kunai: A beginners' kunai that came in "Nin-Ni," a shinobi girl magazine.
- Grandpa's Futomaki Roll: Asuka's favorite. The thickness is just right.
- Verdict: Gives off the faint echo of Earth's last gasp
- After Bath Table Top Set: A must-have at any hot spring. (DLC)
- Hien: A sword that carries the legacy of Houoh Organization.
- Heavenly Sword Fragarach: Cuts through anything with its high-frequency vibrations.
- Rapier - Mistilteinn: A rapier so sharp that its tip can spear a molecule.
- Elegant Drying Rack: A long pole for drying laundry.
- Chicken Skewer - Hien: A weapon in a shape of a roast skewer. It's sticky
- Discipline: A cursed weapon with burnt flesh and blood on the blade.
- Big Brother's Bat: Murasame's prized bat. (DLC)
- Dragon Rebellion: Katsuragi's parents left behind these secret shoes.
- T-61 Armored Combat Bts.: Boots with the durability of tanks. They even have treads.
- Stormbringer: Scarlet shoes with the power to kick up a storm.
- Candy Shoes: Hibari gave these silly shoes as a gift.
- Food Storage Set: Shoes that are also ramen boxes, because wasting food is bad.
- Bonecrush: These creepy shoes seems to have the same texture as bones.
- Striker Spike: A pair of cleats that can make anyone be friends with the ball. (DLC)
- Concealed Umbrella: Yagyū's special umbrella has blades concealed in the frames.
- Double Trick Umbrella: Available from the catalog "Shadows of the Umbrella."
- Fishy Fire Flag: A flag of signaling during fire. Smells of squid for some reason.
- Umbrella Beast Lickoreena: A umbrella-like ghost with a fondness for Yagyū.
- Deep Sea Being - Y: It's cooked just right and looks like a broiled squid.
- Funeral Rain: A cursed umbrella, said to rain down the blood of lost souls.
- Kendo Umbrella: A lovable kendo girl's favorite umbrella. (DLC)
- Ninto: Hibari's friend. You can tell it's not properly trained from its eyes.
- Gigantorabbit: A Ninto bot created by Haruka. Might be better than the original.
- Rabbit De Niro: Ninto dressed like a legendary crime boss. With big front teeth.
- Old Man Thunder Usagiboo: Ninto dressed like a slumbering thunder god.
- Mr. Bunny Cake: Hibari saved up her allowance to buy these Mr. Bunny sweets.
- Cectotrope: An intimidating beast from ancient, forbidden lore.
- Rabbit Puncher: A boxing bunny, ready to punch through anything. (DLC)
- Fists: The only weapon a true warrior needs to show her resolve.
- Gouki's Shackles: These spiky bracelets are more about fashion than fighting.
- Handcuffs: Some people dream of being arrested just to wear these.
- Training Equipment: These heavy weights help keep the wearer in optimal shape.
- Marbled Meat: Meat that can tame even the most ferocious of beasts.
- Fuuki's Rosary: A demonic rosary, sealed with a curse.
- Twin Swords: Universe: Swords that holds the Earth's destructive and creative power.
- Keepsake - Inequality: A legendary sword used by Musashi Miyamoto.
- Kikokumaru & Zanhamaru: It's said that these two swords can wipe out a whole army.
- Twin Beam Swords: She who wields these symbols of justice can perform miracles.
- 6 Dumplings Family Sisters: A big, tasty helping of dango. Asuka's bite mark included.
- Frozen Moon Blades: These swords carries the hope of a girl who believed in justice.
- Flame Sword - Homura: Homura's custom swords, designed to be wielded six at a time.
- Claw Splitter - Laevateinn: Heavy gauntlets with razor sharp claws.
- Snake Sickles: Curved swords that look like striking snakes.
- Cake Knives: Cake knives. Now, if only you had someone to celebrate with.
- Crab: Homura's comedy props. No one's sure she found them.
- Punishment: These eight swords are said to grow with each sin they witness.
- Aerial Clubs: Homura trained on this kind of equipment when she was "good." (DLC)
- Roaring Sword - Ragnarok: A mechanical broadsword that needs no fuel.
- War Axe - Gungnir: An axe so powerful that its use is officially forbidden.
- Battle Hammer - Mjolnir: The hammer uses pistons to pound the enemy repeatedly.
- Princess Iron Fan's Vane: A holy iron fan that can create hurricanes and rainstorms.
- Fried Sprouts (Super Dish): A weaponized pan of stir-fried sprouts. Deadly and delicious.
- Famine: A demonic sword that thirsts for the blood of its enemies.
- Training Dumbbells: Training equipment that Haruka built for the Crimson Squad. (DLC)
- Hinata's Knife: A Precious knife that once belonged to Hikage's mentor Hinata.
- Whip Knife: A chain hunting knife that looks like a kulkri.
- Evil Sword - Uroboros: An oddly shaped knife. It moves however Hikage wants it to.
- Cooking Utensils: What a maiden uses to cook for her love.
- Deviant Eater's Silverware: Utensils for picky eaters.
- Pestilence: A knife blackened with all the blood its ever bathed in.
- Technical Racquette: A heavily used tennis racquet that trains wrist movement. (DLC)
- Alteisen: A hip gunbrella that works with gothic lolita fashion.
- Straelen: It lights up! It rings! A postronic weapon of Mirai's own design!
- Yae's Cherry Blossom Gun: Legend has it this gun once belonged to the great kunochi Yae.
- Nostalgic Toy: A precious toy Mirai played with when she was little.
- 3 o'Clock Snack: What Mirai always bought at her local candy shop.
- War: A modern weapon designed for maximum close-range carnage.
- Princess of Tennis: A very aggressive tennis player ran this equipment ragged. (DLC)
- Ball Puppet (Custom): Haruka's faithful servant, made from a training ball puppet.
- Robot Digger - O Pai: A ball puppet that digs, digs, and digs.
- Outlet Man: A puppet that charges up electricity, then flings it from its hands.
- Perverted Feudal Lord: A pervy feudal lord who flirts with all of the girls in the castle.
- Dr. Puppet: A ditzy nurse puppet. Just lie still; this won't hurt a bit...
- Death: A bloodthirsty that arms to decapitate its victims.
- Pai Shield 81: An American football player puppet with a blindingly fast blitz. (DLC)
- Ultimate Wheel: A large shuriken that can go from one blade to four blades.
- Demon Wheel: A large, violent shuriken that glows the darkness of the night.
- Helirotor: A sharp blade that dances in mid-air as it spins.
- Textbooks: A required item for all teachers. Includes all students' secrets.
- Lucky 4-leaf Clover: Represents the anxiety of teachers as their youth sips away.
- Hibiki's Wings: A large shuriken made from the unknown ore, hihirckane.
- Engetsuka: A family sword that holds the crimson flames.
- Mukuro's Giant Scythe: Becomes more ominous with every drop of blood shed.
- Oni's Golden Bat: A giant club that an oni once used to destroy several mountains.
- Single Beam Sword: A sword of an infamous villain who held sway over darkness.
- Fried Shrimp: As you can see, it's a giant fried shrimp. Comes with the tail.
- Demon Blade - Kouken: A Seventh-branch sword that holds a girl's hatred and revenge.
- Handmade Chain & Sickle: Murasame's most prized possession. He made it himself as a boy.
- Mic Stand: A Mic stand that anybody can use to look cool.
- Skull Sickle: A handmade weapon consisting mainly of a plastic foam board.
- Idol Princess Transformation Kit: Spins and Sparkles just like in the popular anime Idol Princess.
- Man of the Sea: A miracle workout device. Huge muscles in just one year!
- Prized trophy: An embarrassingly small trophy.