“I sacrifice myself to the will of our dance!”
—The tagline for Homura's Crimson Squad.
Homura's Crimson Squad (焔紅蓮隊, Homura Gurentai) is a shinobi group consisting of former members from Hebijō Academy. Led by Homura, who became a renegade when she killed Dōgen, they live in a cave to hide from their pursuers. It first appears in Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus.
After the Hebijo's Castle siege by Hanzo, and Orochi first form's defeat, the five former Hebijō Elites chose to abandon Hebijo's because of the catastrophe they failed to prevent, rather than suiciding as in the organisation's rules, making them renegades and traitors to Hebijo's. Six months later after the events of Senran Kagura Burst, they continue to pay for that decision. Together on the run, they live as renegades, eking out a menial living by day, keeping one eye open every night, watching for other shinobis like Miyabi to not find them.
- Homura: Leader and former second-year shinobi from Hebijo.
- Yomi: Former second-year shinobi from Hebijō.
- Hikage: Former third-year shinobi from Hebijō.
- Mirai: Former first-year shinobi from Hebijō.
- Haruka: Former third-year shinobi from Hebijō.
- In Shinovi Versus, much of their in-battle dialogue consists of rerecorded versions of lines from Burst. Of particular note, all of the members have their original battle intros present as taunts.
- In Deep Crimson, it is said that originally Homura had suggested to call this group the Hebijo Clandestine Crimson Squad. However the others said that Homura's Crimson Squad was better.
- The faction emblem has a stylized version of the kanji for "Crimson" encircled by what a snake made of flames.
- 3 out of the 5 characters within this group have a name thats start with a H.