“I dance for the honor of evil!”
Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy (秘立蛇女子学園 Hiritsu Hebijōshi Gakuen , Secretive Snake Girls Academy), is a ninja school affiliated with evil ninja. It is considered the rival school of the Hanzō Academy. The school debuted in Portrait of Girls, while its associated characters debuted in Portrait of Girls (Homura, Yomi, Hikage, Haruka, Mirai), Shinovi Versus (Miyabi, Murasaki, Imu, Ryoubi, Ryouna), and New Wave (Souji, Ibuki, Ashiya, Chitose, Bashou).
A vocational school for evil shinobi whose creed is, "Where good accepts few, evil accepts all." It was originally founded as an ordinary private school, but after the incident three years ago involving the yōma attack and Miyabi's rampage (during which many lives were lost), it was re-established as hidden school.
The school's management is made up of leaders from large corporations, so many of the evil shinobi who graduate from the academy end up working to increase those corporations' profits. The training is harsh, and it's not unusual for students to die, but Hebijo's reputation for excellence draws a never-ending stream of applicants.
All Hebijo students wear an infinity symbol on their bodies as proof of their shinobi status, but the student body is divided into ordinary and Elite shinobi. The latter are highly skilled.
- Miyabi's Father
- Dōgen (In the Anime only)
First Year Students
Second Year Students
Third Year Students
- Mirai (Former 1st year that defected to Team Crimson)
- Homura (Former 2nd year that defected to Team Crimson)
- Yomi (Former 2nd year that defected to Team Crimson)
- Hikage (Former 3rd year that defected to Team Crimson)
- Haruka (Former 3rd year that defected to Team Crimson)
- Tsumuji (Presumed 1st year that died during the events of Shinovi Versus)