Ageha (揚羽) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series who makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave.
Her main fighting style involves rose decorated Senbon Needles.
Ageha is a brown-skinned girl with dark green hair is worn in a long ponytail held by vines with small pink flower buds strewn around them to match the large pink flower worn to the side of her head and bright yellow eyes. She wears a frilly red blouse with the collar a V-shape to reveal the top and middle of her breast.
Her skirt is a long frilly black multilayer with red lining. The back is longer than the front. She wears sheer grey tights with a thorny vine wrapped around her left leg to hold her flower-modified weapon. She wears plain black pumps with straps around the ankle.
Ageha is a mature girl due to her Spanish origin, loves dancing, as reflected in her shinobi transformation, and likes showy/flashy things.
Ageha fights using the roses that decorate her dress. She fights with grace as she pierces her enemies with her roses, which she uses as sharp kunai. In addition to this, she combines her fighting skills with dance moves such as salsa and samba.
- Ageha's name can mean "Swallowtail Butterfly", however the kanji of her name(揚羽) be roughly translated as "Lifting Feathers".
- Ageha's fighting costume is based on female flamenco dancer outfit.
- Ageha's mother is Spanish.
- Due to the influence of her mother's country, compared to other girls she has a very mature atmosphere. Her behavior is also somewhat mature.
- It seems the reason she chose to pursue the path of a ninja is her father.
- She and the rest of her team make two brief non-speaking cameos in the second season of the anime.